General Terms & Conditions
The following General Terms & Conditions (GT&C) regulate the contractual relationship between you and Gourmetpedia of Costabiei Georg.
Deviating conditions that we do not expressly recognise are non-binding for us, even if we do not expressly contradict them. These GT&C concern all contracts that you conclude with us via our website: www.gourmetpedia.eu.
- Costabiei Georg, Gisse 2/A, 39030 Gais, is the operator of the website www.gourmetpedia.eu.
- Costabiei Georg is the contractual partner of the contracts that you conclude in using services on www.gourmetpedia.eu. Gourmetpedia of Costabiei Georg is not a contractual partner for contracts that you conclude through third-party pages to which you are merely transferred via a link on www.gourmetpedia.eu. For these orders, the conditions of the relevant vendor apply.
- On www.gourmetpedia.eu, we offer you recipes, preparation techniques etc. You are permitted to use the recipes for your own purposes, as long as no corresponding copyrights are breached. Only the provision of information is the subject of the contract that you conclude with your registration with us.
- The use of this information is free of a charge.
- You alone bear the costs that arise through access to our internet-based service and the connection costs during use of our website.
- The information offered by us is unrestrictedly available to you for the duration of our contract.
- It is solely your responsibility to take care of technical requirements which are necessary on your part in order to be able to use the offered information (e.g. internet access, internet browser software).
- In this, we support you without legal obligation through corresponding information pages on www.gourmetpedia.eu, and offer E-mail Support within standard office hours. This disclosure expressly is not part of our contractual duties. We are not responsible in this respect for financial losses that may arise for you from incorrect information, unless it was issued by us in a grossly negligent way or deliberately.
Conditions of use
You are permitted to save the information provided by us for your own private use. If, however, it is duplicated or edited for commercial use, you must first obtain corresponding written approval from us.
We are liable, except in cases of breach of fundamental contractual duties, for financial losses only in the case of deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duties. Except for malice and/or gross negligence, our liability is limited to the amount of damages that is typically predictable in formation of a contract.
The law of the Republic of Italy applies, with jurisdiction of the court of Bolzano for any kind of legal disputes.
I-39030 Gais BZ